Last Updated on 2 months by Plain Jane
Tea is known to have a multitude of health benefits. The most popular benefits are associated with: cardiovascular health, weight health, mental health, and stress health. Humans have been consuming tea as medicine for decades, maybe even centuries. As hemp gains popularity, and as more information about its medicinal benefits are revealed, more and more products will include hemp. As hemp goes mainstream, there is a trend changing the tea game one cup at a time- hemp tea.
What is Hemp Tea
Hemp is high in CBD and low in THC (by law- 0.3% or less), making it perfect for body relaxation and stress relief. Hemp tea is generally created by using crushed hemp flower, hemp buds, hemp seeds, hemp leaves, and hemp stalk. Hemp is like most tea’s, just infused with nature’s finest.
What Are the Benefits of Hemp Tea
There are many benefits. Because hemp tea comes from and essentially is hemp flower, hemp buds, hemp seeds, hemp leaves, and hemp stalk, possible benefits include, and may not be limited to:
1. Hemp seeds/hemp hearts are a great source of vitamin E.
2. Hearts/seeds are a good source of fat.
3. Hemp is rich in essential fatty acids good for the heart.
4. The seeds/hearts are loaded with omegas 3 and 6- good brain food.
5. Hemp seeds are a plant-based protein source.
6. Like many seeds, hemp seeds are a natural fiber aiding in a healthy gut.
7. Hearts/seeds are packed with folate, niacin, and vitamin B6.
8. Extracted hemp has antioxidant effects helping boost the immune system.
9. Hemp contains high levels of nitric oxide good for arteries and veins.
10. Reduced inflammation and therefore soothing for conditions like arthritis.
11. Hemp, seeds/hearts, are a good source of iron.
12. Can aid in reduced symptoms of PMS and menopause due to hemp seeds containing Gamma-linolenic acid.
13. Hemp tea with CBD can aid with lowering neuropathic pain.
14. Infused with CBD, hemp tea can aid in treating anxiety and stress.
15. Hemp flower contains CBD therefore teas with crushed hemp flower can aid in soothing chronic pain.
16. Hemp seeds contain zinc and potassium.
17. Hemp flower has neuroprotective properties good for managing conditions like M.S.
18. Seeds/hearts are a good source of calcium.
19. Because of the omegas found in hemp, it can aid in improved skin.
20. Hemp seeds contain copper and aid in healthy bone density.
In one loose leaf tea serving and/or one tea bag/satchel, are combined benefits that can create a healing miracle. Because most of the plant is used to create these tea blends, this form of hemp CBD consumption is very impactful. In one cup of hemp tea, one can treat many layers of the body at once.
Important note: a little coconut oil/avocado oil is going to be needed when making hemp/CBD tea. CBD needs a little fat to activate.