Last Updated on 2 meses by Plain Jane
Are you ready to try something daring and adventurous? Then, let me introduce you to Moon rock weed, which will truly send you to outer space.
Delicious Cannabis Caviar: What is Moonrock Weed?
Skip Ahead to Topic
Moon rock weed is a combination of various forms of cannabis. Traditional weed moon rocks incorporate cannabis buds that have been dipped in hash oil and rolled in some potent kief. Moon rock weed is potent, delicious, and powerful-truly not for the faint of heart.
How to Smoke Moonrock
Smoking moon rocks is a little different than smoking traditional marijuana products. When it comes to smoking moon rocks, cannabis lovers will require the assistance of a glass piece (glass pipes or bongs work just fine).
Smoking marijuana moon rocks step-by-step
- Cut up your delicious cannabis caviar into a few small pieces.
- Pack your glass bowl with some regular cannabis flower buds. If you want to experience an invigorating high, we recommend using Plain Jane delta-8 legendary hemp flowers
- Place a chunky piece of your cannabis caviar overtop of your hemp flowers. Light it slowly and watch the magic.
- As you continue to light the bowl, begin smoking your moon rocks as you usually would.
- Don’t touch your burning weed! Cannabis oil can seriously burn you.
- If making a moon rock blunt, then avoid placing these gems into your grinder. It will make a sticky mess!
The High of a Life Time Moon Rock Weed
Moon rocks are made by combining kief, cannabis buds, and hash oil that’s two different types of cannabis concentrate, and a full flower! So, it’s safe to say that you can expect its potency to be relatively high.
So, just how potent is a traditional THC moon rock? The potency of a moon rock will depend on several factors, with the individual THC levels of each cannabis product being the most important. But, as a general rule of thumb, if you choose to smoke 1 gram of moonrock, you can expect THC levels ranging from 50% to 70%.
3 Reasons Why We Love Marijuana Moon Rocks
There are many reasons why we love smoking moon rocks over a traditional cannabis product.
- They’re mighty! With high levels of THC, terpenes, cannabinoids, and CBD, you can expect a burst of flavor and a powerful, long-lasting high.
- They can be therapeutic! The potency and vast array of cannabinoids present within these gems make them exceptional for those looking to alleviate pain, anxiety, stress, or insomnia.
- Buying these gems isn’t that expensive! It costs $20 to purchase 3.5 grams of Plain Jane CBD moon rocks.
Are There Side Effects?
This cannabis product is well and truly a potent little treat. But, unfortunately, with its potency and power come a few side effects to watch out for.
- The high can be overwhelming: If you’re a newbie to the world of weed, then don’t jump straight into consuming high-THC moon rocks. Rather start trying out delta-8 THC flowers or edibles before jumping to the big guns.
- The high can last for ages: Being a potent form of cannabis, users can expect the effects (aka a high) to last longer than 3 to 4 hours. My advice, smoke this at night before heading to bed.
- It may increase the risk of getting migraines: As much as we love some weed in our lives, sometimes smoking too much can result in headaches and anxiety. Hence, smoking moon rock weed, a more potent form of cannabis, may increase headaches and migraines.
DIY: Making Moon Rock at Home!
If you’re a cannabis enthusiast and want to get a little creative, then get hands-on and craft your own weed moon rock!
The traditional moon rocks containing delta-9 THC are made by using the Girl Scout Cookies weed strain. However, since delta-9 THC remains an illegal substance in the USA, we’ve found a fun way to make delta-8 THC moon rocks at home.
Here’s what you’ll need to make the delta-8 THC version!
- Plain Jane delta-8 THC flower buds (pick your favorite strain, of course)
- Hash oil (some sources say you can use extracts or concentrates of liquid form such as tinctures)
- Plain Jane CBD Kief
The creation process…
- Start by placing your Plain Jane cannabis bud on a sheet of parchment paper. Then, carefully apply the cannabis concentrate (aka cannabis oil or hash oil) over the cannabis flower. Alternatively, you can dip your cannabis bud into some cannabis oil (or CBD oil).
- It’s essential to wait a few minutes (5 to 10 minutes) as the cannabis oil penetrates through your flower bud.
- While the cannabis flower soaks up the extract, you can begin setting up your kief for the next step. Simply place ground-up kief onto a sheet of parchment paper.
- After 10 minutes, gently roll the cannabis oil-covered bud into the kief until fully covered.
- Once covered in kief, place the chucky creation in a cool and dark area.
- Consume your DIY weed creation once dry!
Storing Tips! Since this form of cannabis contains a lot of oil it’s important to store moon rock weed in a cool and dry place. If exposed to humidity, excess sunlight, and moisture your delicious goodies will turn to mush! Storing cannabis is tricky! To help you out I’ve shared some great tips on how to keep weed fresh.
Want Some Marijuana Moon Rocks Now?
Cannabis consumers who are craving some gold ole delicious marijuana moon rocks need not worry! We got you covered!
Here at Plain Jane, you can purchase the most delicious CBD moon rocks on the market. These juicy-dense goodies are sure to convert any cannabis consumer into a Plain Jane fan! Don’t believe us? Check out the reviews for yourself!