Last Updated on 1 month by Plain Jane
Finding the best places to buy delta 8 online is not easy! Consumers need to make tons of considerations when purchasing delta 8 gummies or edibles. Plain Jane takes pride in providing cannabis lovers the opportunity to buy and use reliable, safe, and quality delta-8 THC products.
Plain Jane D8: The Best Delta 8 THC Products You Need to Try.
Skip Ahead to Topic
- 1 Plain Jane D8: The Best Delta 8 THC Products You Need to Try.
- 2 #1) Plain Jane’s Juicy Delta-8 Gummies
- 3 #2) Plain Jane’s D8 Vape Cartridge
- 4 #3) Plain Jane’s Hawaiian Haze Delta-8 Flowers
- 5 The Key Difference between Delta-8 THC and Delta-9 THC
- 6 So, Just How Does Delta 8 Make You Feel?
- 7 Are there Side-Effects of Delta-8 THC?
Ready to get your hands on some of the best delta-8 products online? Well, let me introduce you to Plain Jane’s top delta-8 gummies, vapes, and flowers.
#1) Plain Jane’s Juicy Delta-8 Gummies
Sweet, juicy, and slightly indulgent—the Plain Jane delta-8 gummies are a true winner amongst Plain Jane fans. Each gummy contains up to 25 mg of delta-8 THC, enough to ensure a satisfying cerebral-body buzz, a perfect pairing for those relaxing evenings.
#2) Plain Jane’s D8 Vape Cartridge
If you’re looking for the best D8 vape cartridge, then look no further! Vaping offers its user the ability to experience a mind-blowing instantaneous buzz that lingers for hours. Plain Jane currently provides a wide range of sweet and indulgent flavors, so you’re sure to find one you’d enjoy. Each delta-8 vape cartridge contains 830 delta 8 THC oil (83%+ Δ8THC) and 20mg cannabis-derived terpenes—the ideal combo for any CBD enthusiast.
#3) Plain Jane’s Hawaiian Haze Delta-8 Flowers
An old-school classic—the Hawaiian Haze hemp flower strain is one every delta-8 lover needs to try! Hawaiian Haze delta 8 hemp flowers exhibit an exceptional flavor and perfume akin to a delicious, juicy bowl of tropical fruits. An experienced concessioner may detect strong notes of mango and passionfruit, complemented with a twist of lemon zesty and cedar.
The Key Difference between Delta-8 THC and Delta-9 THC
It’s a chemistry craze people love! Delta-8 THC is a mildly psychoactive phytocannabinoid chemically derived from legal hemp CBD. However, precisely determining the difference between delta-8 and delta-9 THC can get a little confusing. So, we’re here to help make sense of things by sharing some delta 8 facts.
1) The cannabis plant, specifically Sativa, naturally produces small amounts of delta-8 THC. But, not enough to cause an effect!
2) Delta-8 products such as vapes, blunts, and flowers are made by converting CBD derived from hemp flowers into delta-8 THC. This chemical process involves refluxing cannabidiol into some form of acid or an organic solvent such as heptane or p-toluenesulfonic acid.
3) The main difference between delta-9 THC and delta-8 lies simply in their chemical structure! Delta-8 holds a double bond within its 8th carbon chain. Its chemical behavior is similar to delta-9, such that it binds to the same receptors (CB1 and CB2). Ancetodatal evidence shows that delta-8 THC illicit a euphoric effect, often calming and relaxing its user. Now, the effects aren’t as potent as delta-9 products; in fact, many people prefer delta-8 flowers over delta-9 making side-effects less likely to occur.
So, Just How Does Delta 8 Make You Feel?
The effects of delta-8 THC are instantaneous! Once smoked or vaped, users may experience a sudden surge of cerebral enlightenment that can last up to a few hours. Unlike traditional delta-9 THC products, delta-8 won’t leave you feeling paranoid and uneasy. Instead, it appears to leave a user feeling energized, uplifted, and ready to concur their day. It is the perfect alternative to traditional THC flowers.
Are there Side-Effects of Delta-8 THC?
It’s important to reiterate that delta 8 THC is a psychoactive substance. And although it’s not as potent as delta-9 THC, potential users still need to be made aware of side effects. Side effects to delta-8 THC are rare; nevertheless, some users may experience lethargy, dry mouth, and anxiety after consuming delta-8 THC.
Starting at a lower dose is always recommended to establish your tolerance and reaction to the product when using such products. Then, users can gradually taper up their dosage as needed and over time.